Sunday, January 27, 2013

Freebie from Covered in Glue: Cutting files and silhouette of a rose inside a heart.


FREEBIE VALENTINE CUT FILE in SVG, SCUT3, with JPG included.

I've been trying to find time to cut this file and make sure it worked before posting it.  My hubby decided to build his closet upstairs today (he's been using the dining room up until now!), so I quick cut this out, although I ripped the rose taking it out.  As you can see, you can use the rose as well (if you don't rip it!).  Sorry I haven't had time to put together a finished project to show you.
As I've been trying to do with each project, I've included a jpg for those of you without a cutting machine.

I may have one more valentine's file, if I have time to do the word art to accompany it, as I feel it needs it.

Hope you can use this.  Have fun crafting!  - Kat
You can download this at 4Shared or BOX.

2 comments:

  1. The heart and rose look very nice together. It's so nice of you to add the jpg for others that can't use the svg. Sometimes I feel rather spoiled by getting them. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing - my sil's last name is Rose so this will make a great anniversary or valentine card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They really make my day.