Friday, March 15, 2013

Freebie Digi Scrap Element Pack with motorcycle elements!

Freebie alert... from me!  I've been going back through some files I "abandoned" awhile ago (probably when I got my cutting machine!), and I finally optimized a bunch of PNG files with motorcycle camping trips and such stuff in mind.  There is a pile of stuff in there, so I Zipped it all.  I hope you can use some of it in your scrapbooking/craft projects.  Here are the previews of some of the items (don't judge the sizes by this, I had to fit them all in some how). I call it my "Hardly Harley Colors" set:




Here is a list of what is in the pack (there is a LOT more than pictured).  I included the previews and this list in the file:

Hardly Harley Colors element pack from Covered in Glue

Not all items shown.  Sizes not always related.
Package contains:
11 Backgrounds
8 call outs
5 choppers
4 palm trees
3 wrenches
3 tents
2 leaf trees
2 crows
2 face bandanas
2 leaves
2 birds
2 ravens
2 deer behind tree
2 flames
2 howling wolves
2 skulls
2 bunnies
2 cook pots
2 award ribbon/frames
(Extra boot with flowers)

All other single items as shown
Free for personal use only. 

I'd really love it if you'd stick a link in the comments section if you use this on anything.  I bet you can have a lot of fun with it, and I hope you do!  Let me know if you like this, I have several more different color scheme sets I can finish up if you do.
You can download the scrap elements in zip file at BOX or 4Shared Enjoy! - Kat

5 comments:

  1. Thank you. This is an interesting mixture, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have a few Harley riders in the family so these will come in handy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent - this is great. THANK YOU !! :-)

    IKE in Greece xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having trouble downloading anything from this website. Can anyone help?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you are having trouble. If the BOX link doesn't work, try copying and pasting this direct link: https://app.box.com/s/uah3nzntukry0a4xsjyy. If that fails, email me at coveredinglue@blogspot.com and I'll email the files to you.
    Thanks! Kat D.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They really make my day.