Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Christmas gift card slider box ... don't say I never gave you anything!

I haven't been feeling very creative this year, but with the holidays happening around me, I've been getting some sparks.  Actually finished a jewelry project yesterday!  Then thought I should make a few things for my faithful followers (and anyone who happens by ... I'm just generous that way!  Grin!).  
I recently read a poll that showed that 20-something percent of people liked handmade gifts, 20-something percent liked store bought gifts, but the vast majority of people liked gift cards.  So, I pulled out my gift card slider box template, and decided to dress it up for those of you who don't have a lot of time to decorate a plain box.  Hope you can use it!  

The trick to getting the seams right is to cut out the card wide, so the little arrows show.  Use a ruler to fold at arrows, then trim to size.

Let me know how it works for you.

Merry Holidays and Happy Christmas!  - Kat D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! They really make my day.