Friday, December 14, 2018

Another gift card slider box with choice of interior greeting.

I made this template with image a few days ago, but somehow lost it on my computer.  Does anyone else have this problem?  I'm soooo disorganized.

Anyhow,  this lovely cardinal in the snow photo was taken by Ray Hennessy, and I got it free on Unsplash.  A great place to find Christmas images if you are looking for any!

I made one for Merry Christmas, then decided to make a Happy Holidays version for those of you who need it.

Same directions, cut out the top oversized so you can see the arrows.  Use them and a ruler to score and fold the top before trimming it to the correct size.


Click HERE for the MERRY CHRISTMAS slider box.

Click HERE for the HAPPY HOLIDAYS slider box.


Happy Christmas and Merry Holidays to you all! Hugs!  - Kat D.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! They really make my day.