Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Spring!

It may be old hat to some of you, but up here on the mountain in northern NH, spring has just sprung!  It rained, and everything seemed to green up over night.  Gardens are being tilled, but nobody seems to plant up here until, well, after this weekend.

Sorry I've been MIA, but I've been of poor health as of late and just ran out of energy.  Feeling a bit more perky now, but have to catch up around the house and business.  But I couldn't ignore all you out in blog land, so I've got some files I'll be sticking up as I can this week.

A good way to see when I've got some new stuff is to follow me on Bloglovin.  I love getting all the newest posts of my favorite blogs sent to me each day by email, it saves me so much time.

Here's a bit of free WORD ART that you might find suitable for Father's Day.


Just click on the picture, then right click and choose size or open in new page, then save the jpg file.  Free for personal use.  Enjoy!  Kat

UPDATE: You can now download the png file for this on BOX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! They really make my day.