Monday, August 29, 2016

A freebie chair box template for all my blog buddies! Thanks for visiting!


Back maybe a couple of years, chair boxes seemed to be all the rage. I wanted one, but could not find a free template.  So not long ago, I decided to make one for myself. And, since this is want this bog is all about, I want to share it with you.
I've had this made for awhile, but just finally got around to taking pictures so you can see what it looks like built:

A little ladderback chair gift box.

This is a very small box, good for a treat or jewelry.

As you can see, a truffle fits very nicely inside with room for tissue paper.


I added a "skirt" of lace, and added four wooden teardrop shaped beads for legs.


I hope you can use this and have some fun with it.  If you make one and want to show it off, just leave a link to the photo in the comments section.  And leave me a note if you feel like it, I love to hear from you all.

Enjoy! Kat D.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! They really make my day.