Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Free semi-political word art, just for fun.

First, a reminder: We all have a choice what to believe, learn, follow, promote, care about, etc. and so on.  Please respect my choices and I'll respect yours.  No bullying, please.  As Mom said, if you don't have something nice to say...

That being said, here is one of my pressure relievers.  I might be done, unless I have some old stuff floating about I forgot to post.  I'm more interested in a new endevour I'm working on, which you can check out HERE, if you'd like.  Hint, it's about saving moola!  

I think this is a lot "cleaner" than some of the t-shirts I've seen about online!

You can download the jpg for this here, or the png for this here on BOX.   Let me recommend, if you have a website/blog/whatever and items to upload/download, try BOX.  I have no affiliation with them, just love their no problem/no cost site.

Enjoy!  Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! They really make my day.