Sunday, April 29, 2012




Super-duper Major Freebie Alert!!!

 I just HAVE to tell you about this wonderful blog I found that has beautiful, high grade, and very generously sized FREE KITS.  I've been playing around with digital scrap booking (new for me) and have been using these kits in preference to others.  These are not measly tid-bits;  when I downloaded this kit, it came with 6 zip files!  One for papers, 4 for elements, and one tagger sized kit.  AND they are fairly easy to download (compared to some sites where you have to jump through hoops, and sometimes still can't download the offerings.)


I used many of the elements from these two kits on a project I'm working on:


This was one of the test pages I made:

But my husband said he liked this one better:

What do you think?
I think I'll rework this one to make the photos bigger.

Before I send you over to "a creative space between", I want to let you know about a "warning" you may get about "adult content".  What they seem to be referring to, is some of the designer examples use drawings or pictures of scantily clad girls.  Don't go if you're offended by this stuff, but there is nothing there that you've never seen or should shock you too much!

They list 26 Freebies,and seem to have new ones all the time. Go grab some (or all)!

HAVE FUN! - Kat

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kat!

    Thank you so much for posting about my blog! I really appreciate it so very much!
    I apologize for my tardy reply, I didn't notice your comment until today.
    Your compliments are very much appreciated <3
    Much love and have fun with your new scrappin' adventures!

    Big hugs
    Mirella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They really make my day.