Friday, May 18, 2012

Good morning to you all, it's a beautiful Friday here in Missouri.  I really need to get off this computer and go OUTSIDE.  (Not likely. I also need to get off this computer and vaccum, dust, pack, etc.)

I just got my weekly DOVER SAMPLER delivered to my emailbox.  I love getting free stuff, and they have samples of their clip art books/dvds, coloring books, and much more.  AND right now that are having a CRAFT CONTEST!!
Go to their site to find out details, and to sign up to get free stuff if you're into it: Dover Publications.

ALSO:  if you are into MOTORCYCLES, or have friends/relatives that are, you may want to come back later for motorcycle oriented scrapbook elements.  I'll be including some motorcycle elements in most of my themed group kits, too (I'm working on them now, and will start posting them in deliverable chunks soon.)  They will be great for photo/digital scrapbooking of biker events, fun rides, etc., and making cards, decorating papercrafts, whatever.
If you CAN'T WAIT ... you can find a group of "unthemed" biker digital scraps at: Steel Thunder Custom Cycles Motorcycle Crafts Freebie Page.  And, as always, I'd love to see what you make.  Just post a link in comments! 

Enjoy your day, and CREATE!  -KatD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! They really make my day.