Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I wanted to post, since I haven't for awhile, mostly on purpose.  I've been thinking and coloring with my copics (it helps!) the last few days, whenever I had a few moments.  It's been a bit crazy here, with showing the house, MORE dental work ( I love my dentist, but I think I just bought him a new vehicle, pool, and/or house addition), closing on a house in another state, and various other things.  I have a bunch of files prepared, including something for the 4th of July, that I figured I could still get out even while I'm up to my ears in cardboard boxes.  BUT...  I'm really not too happy with the files I've already put out, I keep finding errors, and files that "changed" when I saved them.  I think I'm going to have to wait until I get my new computer and software (I'm using paint shop pro 7 and a senile computer) that I'll hopefully get after we move, to do what I want in the digital art area.  SO... I don't think I'm going to put out any more digiscraps at this point.  I do have a little 3-D project for Father's Day that I should have time to put up in the next few days, something I made a year or so ago.  A small beer glass gift box.  So if you are visiting, come back soon, and thanks for stopping by!  - Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! They really make my day.