Friday, June 15, 2012


Oh, dear.  I was just watching the Today Show and got the surpising (to me) information that THIS WEEKEND was Father's Day weekend.  I would have gotten this 3-d project up earlier if I had realized (unfortunately, our Dads and Granddads are long gone).So, without further fanfare, here it the box template project I promised.  It's simple, maybe even a bit primitive, but I think it would make a cute box for a small gift (my Dad always liked candy!).

Beer Mug Box

Beer Mug Box with Cover off

It's fairly small.  Print "Full Page" on cardstock.

Beer Mug Box with cover template can be downloaded in ZIP file HERE at 4-Shared

Beer Mug Box with cover template can be downloaded in Zip file HERE  at BOX 
-Have Fun!  Kat

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Jun. 16, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They really make my day.