Friday, January 18, 2013

Freebie Cut File

Free SVG cut file.
Here is another free file that might be useful for Valentine's Day cards and such.  I included a SVG, a SCUT and a jpeg in the folder (folder marked Valentine Cut Files 2).  If you don't have a cutting machine, you may be able to use the jpg to trace, fill digitally, or whatever.  Hope you have fun with it, whatever you do.  I've got a couple more that I'll get on here within the next several days.

NOTE: I'd love to get comments on these, even soft critique, and would especially like to see projects using my files.  You can send a link using the "comments" box to your blog, website, pinterest pin, facebook site, whatever.

You can snag these files at either BOX or 4Shared.  Enjoy!  Kat

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such a cute cut. However, the BOX link is not working.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that, I'm not sure what happened. It should be working now. Thanks so much for letting me know!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! They really make my day.