Monday, March 4, 2013

First March Freebie! White bunny for Easter.

Hello out there, and Happy March.  Spring may be right around the corner, but here in northern New Hampshire, it has been snowing every day for a week or so, and everything is lovely and white.  I just can't imagine flowers showing up anytime soon, but anything is possible with the way the weather has been around here.

I made up a bunny image for you to download. It's a png file. (If you need a jpg or gif, or need it in a certain color, let me know.) I made it awhile ago, but I've been ill for several weeks, so haven't been getting as much done as I'd like. I figured I better get this up, or next thing I know Easter will have passed!  As usual, it is free for personal use.  Just a little thing I put together, nothing fancy, but maybe you can use it on a card or something.  Hope you like it!
Here's a lower grade view of the image:


You can download the free png file at BOX  or 4Shared. Enjoy!  Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! They really make my day.