Thursday, November 8, 2012

FREEBIE ALERT!

Hello out there!  I'm finally back online after 4 months, no internet.  We were going to wait and move the dish we already have along with the business , but the house still hasn't sold yet, and our business website (http://steelthundercc.com)  needed much updating.  I actually got connected a week or so ago, but made myself stay away from the blog so I could get "real work" done.  What with paying two mortgages and two sets of electric, oil, phone, etc. bills, I've really got to put my nose to the grindstone and try to make some cash. 

I've also had no TV all this time, but don't really miss it, except maybe for Glee. 

That didn't keep me from poking my nose around the net to see what was new.  I found a few things I want to share with you all, and this one just can't wait.  It is perfect timing before the holidays, for all of you who are making your own gift packaging.  It is a FREE TEMPLATE MAKER!  It makes a couple of basic shapes of boxes and envelopes, too.  Check it out at the Ideogram website.  What fun!

I've got more to share, but ta-ta for now.  So happy to be back!  - Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! They really make my day.