Tuesday, December 18, 2012

SUPER-DUPER FREEBIE ALERT!


O.K., I've been pretty disgusted  that my camera isn't functioning, since I made some cool Christmas stuff and had some great ideas I'd like to share.  Since we are presently paying 2 mortgages, and two households worth of utility bills (other house hasn't sold yet due to a zoning snafu that effects loan qualifications, but that hopefully should be worked out soon), I can't justify buying a disposable or anything else.  SO... I'll just send you to someone else's freebies.  Which is probably better for you, because this person has MUCH more talent and experience than moi.

Go over to BIRD'S CARDS and you'll find an amazing assortment of freebies.  She's got free templates, free digital cut files of all kinds, free digital stamps, free sentiments and free papers all on her site.  AND if you sign up for her newsletter, you get even more exclusive freebies right to your mailbox.  The card cut file I got today just took my breath away.  

Here are a couple of the Card SVG's she has on her site:


Wouldn't this card look great with Christmas papers?




She's got lots more than cards, but I got stuck on that page today, there were so many things to check out.
AND FOR MY BIKER FRIENDS OUT THERE, CHECK OUT THIS CARD:
Gotta have it, right?  You'll find these and tons more at BIRD'S CARDS.  And don't forget to sign up for the newsletter!  You'll be glad you did.

Have a blessed Christmas! - Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! They really make my day.