Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Freebie scrap kit just in time for Independence Day!

As usual, I started putting this scrap element and papers kit together awhile ago, then forgot about it.  Just ran across it this morning, and figured I'd better finish it up and get it online, or wait until next year.  It should be good for 4th of July, Memorial Day, or any patriotic holiday in the U.S.A., so I call it "Patriotic Holiday Party".  Hopefully, it has a little of something for everyone.  Included my usual motorcycle elements, but also have picnic, boating and bbq-ing elements.  And, of course, fireworks!!!  Got some good friends visiting that week that I haven't seen in a year, so I'm really looking forward to it.  Here is a preview of the freebie pack:
Hope you can use some of this kit in your scrapbooks, cards, or other projects.  And I wish you a great holiday!  You can grab the ZIP file here on BOX or from 4Shared here. The file is kinda huge, so if you have trouble downloading it, let me know and I'll split up the files. 
Free for personal use only.   Have fun!  -Kat



7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful kit!

    Thank you very much.

    From,
    Kallie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings to you and many thanks ,hugs Nana Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and thank you for this post.
    Would love to download but you're out of bandwidth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry, I'm not sure what is up with that. Maybe you can try again, or download it from 4Shared ... I just put it up there hoping it would work for you. It's here: http://www.4shared.com/zip/GSerpdn9/patriotic_holiday_party_scrapk.html(I'll put the link on the post, too.) If I need to split it up into 2 zip files, I can do that if you need me to. Thanks for visiting! Kat

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! They really make my day.